Sphygmomanometer Desk model 0320
BaumanometerÂ® Desk model
- 300 mmHg clinical sphygmomanometer for portable use.
- Meets the American National Standard ANSI/AAMI SP-10 for accuracy and performance.
- Available with Latex or Non-Latex components.
- Diecast case and cover made of lightweight aluminum alloy.
- High contrast anodized aluminum scale for ease of viewing.
- CalibratedÂ® V-LokÂ® inflation System.
- MylarÂ® Clad Calibrated Glass Cartridge Tube.
- Neutral Gray textured baked enamel
- 131â„2â€ L x 41â„4â€ W x 2â€ H
- 15â€ L x 41â„2â€ W x 21â„4â€ H
Standard Cuff Color:
- Medium Blue
- 2.69 lbs.
- 3.10 lbs.
- CalibratedÂ® V-LokÂ®
- 300 mmHg
MYLARÂ® CLAD CALIBRATED GLASS CARTRIDGE TUBE
- Safe: Several layers of clear MylarÂ® film have been applied to strengthen the tube and maintain its structural integrity even if the glass is broken.
- Effective: Large bore tube (5 mm) prevents separation of mercury and is 25% larger than required by Federal specifications.
- Durable: Cartridge tube end faces are flame-glazed to prevent chipping; ceramic graduation marks are fused to the glass for permanence. The entire tube is carefully annealed to eliminate both longitudinal and ring strain.
- Guaranteed: Free replacement of the cartridge tube if it is ever broken.
CALIBRATEDÂ® V-LOKÂ® INFLATION SYSTEM
- Accurate: The CalibratedÂ®V-LokÂ® system clearly indicates whether or not the correct size cuff is being used. The center of the bladder is clearly marked on the inner and outer surfaces of the cuff for correct application on either the right or left limb.
- Comfortable: Cuffs conform to the shape of the limb and have no hard, stiff edges.
- Durable: Baum cuffs are made of tightly woven, heat set Dacronâ„¢ polyester fabric. They are double stitched at critical points for long wear and treated with an effective anti-microbial agent.
- Non-Latex: Available for those who are hypersensitive to natural rubber latex.
- Guaranteed: Latex and Non-Latex inflation bags, bulbs and tubing are guaranteed for five years.